International ESL Jobs
Date: 1 June 2014
English Language Teachers Needed
Phetchaburi Rajabhat University , Thailand, is looking for 2 foreign teachers to teach English. Phetchaburi Rajabhat University is a government university located in Phetchaburi Province, Thailand. It’s about 2 hours south of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand and 12 km from the beach.
- Male/ Female Native English Speakers.
- Master Degree in any fields
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- 25 – 50 years old
- At least 1 year experience in teaching
- Available to start work in August, 2014
- Teaching university students (English major and general education) for 15 - 18 hours/week
- Class sizes range from 30 -50 students per class
- Teaching hours are at 08:30 am - 6:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Courses for teaching: Listening & Speaking, Formulaic Writing, Creative Writing, Reading for
General Purposes, English Culture Studies, English for Hotel, English for Careers, etc.
- Salary: 35,000 Thai baht with 5,000 Thai baht for a housing allowance per month
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (usually 13 – 15 days annually)
- 1 - 2 weeks break in December or January (depends on university schedule) and 1 month break in summer (in June)
If you are interested in, please send a cover letter, resume, a recent photo, copy of diploma, passport and references to Head of English Program at email@example.com
Please apply by June15, 2014.