International ESL Jobs
Date: 13 August 2015
Primary Homeroom teacher needed in Laos for immediate start
Panyathip International School is a fast growing and ever improving school with nearly 600 students in Vientiane, Laos as well as a branch campus in Savannakhet, Laos. The capital is rapidly developing but retains a unique charm while the country is still very rural and full of natural beauty.
The school follows the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) curriculum. As well, the Primary Department will begin using the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for teaching Thematic/Topic classes.
PRIMARY HOMEROOM TEACHER:
A Year 3 position is still available for next academic year. This position teaches core subjects (English, Maths, Science) using the Cambridge Primary Curriculum as well as Topic Studies using the International Primary Curriculum. Also, the homeroom teacher is responsible for homeroom periods, assembly periods and Health topics in addition to overall pastoral care of their students. These positions have a maximum of 24 (45minutes each) teaching periods per week.
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate your students.
- 1 year (minimum) of teaching experience highly preferred
- Flexibility to adapt, live and thrive in a tropical and still developing country
- Native speaker of English holding a passport from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK
• a net salary of 1500usd per month
• Free lunches at school
• One-way airfare reimbursement as per PIS policy
• One year business visa with work permit and residence card
• An opportunity to teach in a wonderful tropical country at an ever-improving school.
If interested, please send the required info to email@example.com
1. Cover letter and CV with the names and e-mail addresses of 3 referees
2. Scan of university degree and ESL certificates
3. Scan of the photo page of your passport