International ESL Jobs
Date: 20 July 2015
In American Cultural Association Language Schools, English education is given on the basis of the curriculum prepared in accordance with Common European Framework. A1 and A2 levels are taught by local teachers and native / foreign speaker teachers share classes with local teachers at higher levels.
Applicants must meet most, preferably all, of the following requirements:
• A University degree and a CELTA/TESOL/TOEFL qualification
• Knowledge of current ELT approaches, curriculum, materials
• Minimum one year's relevant teaching experience, including higher levels and speaking classes - both adults and young learners
• Highly organized, task-oriented, and computer literate
• Familiarity and willingness to blend technology into language teaching
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member in an innovative environment
• Max. 40 hours per week
*Applicants without a degree but who hold a relevant EFL teaching qualification and experience will also be considered. Knowledge of Turkish is not necessary .
** Aplicants need to dwell in Odemis or Torbalı.
Please note that only candidates raised and/or educated in native English speaking countries will be considered as native speaker teachers.