International ESL Jobs
Date: 8 January 2015
Who we are:
Teach For America is growing the movement of leaders who work to ensure that kids growing up in poverty get an excellent education. We recruit and train committed professionals and recent college graduates to teach and leave a positive impact on their students.
What you’ll do:
Improve opportunities for kids. Expand your leadership abilities. You can have an impact leading a classroom in one of our 50 urban and rural regions nationwide. Our teachers are full-time, fully salaried educators working in PreK-12 schools.
• All professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply
• Two year teaching commitment (PreK-12, all subjects)
• Full salary and benefits
• Need-based funding for relocation and transition
• Intensive training provided
• Application deadline: Friday, January 30th
Why this matters:
Everyone deserves choices in life. But the 16 million U.S. kids living in low-income communities aren’t getting an education that gives them the opportunity to make choices—the choice of college, a career they love, or forging their own path. As a result, their lives are more likely to be defined by their circumstances than by their potential. You can help change this.
>>START AN APPLICATION TODAY
• Bachelor’s degree by June 2015 or earlier
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative undergraduate GPA
• Citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States or have received deferred action for childhood arrivals
To learn more about Teach For America, visit our website www.teachforamerica.org and attend an online event.
NON-TEACHING POSITIONS: Interested in working on Teach For America’s staff? Learn more about staff career opportunities.