International ESL Jobs
Date: 27 March 2018
We are looking for a passionate and innovative "PBL (Project Based Learning) Instructor" who will be responsible to lead for smooth functioning of the 21st Century Pre-School with respect to following:
• Should be able to conduct workshops based on PBL Training taken from US facilitators.
• Lead Early Childhood and Primary Department in creating, implementing and evaluating PBL based curriculum and using relevant assessment tools.
• Drive and support implementation of the School Design Principles as per the 21st century education, set the tone and culture of the school, and hold the school accountability for student achievement.
• Ensure that the training given for creative teaching as per 21st century skills requirement is effectively used to mentor and groom the teachers and thus the students.
• Making effective use of varied assessments during the PBL process ensuring learners to hone the 21st century skills.
Foreign candidates with relevant experience in Pre-Primary/Primary sections alongwith knowledge of Montessiori/Reggio Emilia/Waldorf/ PBL methodologies must apply.
Salary is no bar for a good candidate. Accommodation is also provided.
Interested candidates may send their resumes at email@example.com