International ESL Jobs
Date: 28 July 2009
EF Jember, an expanding school, is actively seeking for an experienced English
Teacher to be located in the eastern part of East Java.
Jember is ideally located for visits to Bali and the historic and cultural
attractions of Java. It is a university city in a primarily agricultural area of
East Java Province famous for coffee production.
EF English First is a large and well-established organization with over 50
schools in Indonesia alone.
Our Academic Programs
* Class size is limited to 18. Most students attend elementary or high school or
university, with growing numbers of young learners and Business English groups.
Levels range from beginner to advanced.
* The school has a language resource library and a computer room.
* There is a comprehensive syllabus for every course, which teachers are
encouraged to adapt for their individual teaching style and their students'
needs. We also run occasional extra-curricular activities.
*Classes meet in our schools in the afternoons and evenings on Mondays to
Fridays, and in the late morning and afternoon on Saturdays.
What you offer
* a recognized TEFL certificate including observed teaching practice.
* A higher/ further education certificate such as associate's degree, college
diploma, bachelor's degree or a vocational training certificate.
* a professional approach to teaching.
* a willingness to teach a range of courses with students of different age
* a readiness to adapt to living and working in a small Indonesian city where
relatively few foreigners are based.
What we offer
* a one-year contract with a salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel
* reimbursement of the return airfare to Indonesia.
* full working visa.
* a bonus of one month's salary upon contract completion.
* 15 vacation days, plus two weeks of vacation when the school is closed and
about 10 days a year of public holidays. All of these are paid holidays.
* health insurance.
* accommodation in a fully furnished shared house.
* a dynamic and supportive working environment with opportunities for career
To apply, please e-mail your CV/resume to Ninien Irnawati at
Please kindly type : Application for EF Jember, in the subject.
We regret that due to strict immigration regulations we can only consider
applicants who are nationals of the Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and
For more information, please visit our website:
to apply online, please click this following website