International ESL Jobs
Date: 25 September 2014
Teach Children in Taiwan
Elementary English teachers required
12-month full-time teaching position
Universe-American Language School is searching for two teachers to join us. Schools provides an English-immersionElementary program for children, ages 5 to 12. Similar to a North American School teacher is responsible for his or her own classroom. Students are grouped by age and the number of students never exceeds 17 per class. We do not offer a bilingual
program. Our school prepares children to become successful learners and confident English communicators. Our Evening English Program students are 5 to 16 years in age. Classes emphasize English for communicative purposes and give students a headstart of the reading and writing skills they will need when they begin junior high school.
1. Native English-speaker .
2. An under graduate degree from a recognized college or university.
3. A positive, professional attitude and a genuine desire to teach children.
4. A willingness to work as part of a team to promote a spirit of learning.
1. NT $50,000-60,000 per month (base salary not including overtime payment US $1=NT $30)
2. Paid national holidays. (Except Chinese New Year)
3. Excellent health insurance .
4. Airport Pick up.
5. Working permit and Resident Visa
6. Free first two weeks furnished accommodation and assistance in setting up a bank account.
7. Bunus of NT$20000 after contract completed
8. Supportive Staff and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
To APPLY, please provide:
1. Current CV
2. Recent photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport
4. Documents may be faxed or e-mailed (MS Word, TXT or HTML file formats only) All applications will be accepted in confidence. We thank all those who apply but advise that we will reply only to those selected.
Please address all inquiries and applications to Miss Ginny Lin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 886-5-2789850
Add : 219 Min Goaw Road, Chia-Yi City, Taiwan
Contact Person : Ms Ginny Lin
Position : Director
Phone : 886-5-27818800