Travel in India
Honeymoon is a very special time for the newly wed couples. It is an important phase of their lives as it lays down the foundation for a happily married life. Everyone wants their honeymoon destination to be as romantic as possible. And what could be more romantic than a honeymoon tour in India. Many newly wed couples, both foreign and domestic, choose India because of its amazing beauty and variety. However, a properly planned honeymoon is even more romantic. Here are some basic tips to choose and book from various honeymoon tour packages in India.
1. Plan your tour mutually. Share ideas with each other. Take time and give full thoughts to details like where to go, is that place suitable at that time of the year, etc. Also ask friends who have recently been on a honeymoon tour to get some basic ideas like which locations they chose, how long was their tour, etc.
2. Wedding is one of the greatest moments of life for everyone. They are also the most hectic ones. After the wedding, relax for few days before going on vacations. No point in going on a honeymoon trip if you are already tired and exhausted.
3. Take the help of an expert honeymoon travel company. Tell them, specifically that you are a honeymoon couple. This way, you can get great deals on honeymoon packages. They can also help you pick from a variety of honeymoon destinations.
4. Do not hesitate to ask about details of the tours. It’s your honeymoon after all and will become a lifetime memory. Do not let small things spoil your holidays. Proper arrangements can avoid many problems.
5. Choose a package and destination which suit your needs. The most important thing that a couple wants on their honeymoon is privacy. Spending romantic time together with no disturbance is what every couple wants. Try to avoid family vacation destinations. Pick those hotels and resorts which take exceptional care of the honeymoon couples. Ask if they provide special candle light dinners, room decorations, private lunches, etc.
6. Always ask for additional discounts from your travel company because many hotels provide special rates for honeymoon couples to boost their business.
7. Do carry the proof of your marriage. It could be a copy of your marriage certificate (if available) or your snapshots taken during your marriage. This serves two purposes. First, it allows you to get those special discounts in hotels, spas, etc. Second thing is it proves that you are legally married so that you can avoid any awkward situations.
8. Make sure that your baggage has room for things you will buy during your holidays. Carry some medicines in case of emergency. Take a camera with you so that you can capture those beautiful moments.
Honeymoon tours in India are a great way of spending your very first vacations after marriage. There are so many great honeymoon destinations in India like Kerala, Goa, etc. Enjoy every moment of your honeymoon with your spouse to create ever lasting memories.
Find the best information on honeymoon tour packages in India and cheap holiday packages from Delhi. For honeymoon enquiry visit at: