Date: 29 March 2018
Recruiting Homestay applicants from all over the world
Homestay applicants Needed
Your school time is almost over and you have to think about what to do next? Or perhaps you´re simply curious about another country´s way of living and interested in cultural exchange?
Then we have just the right idea for you; so please let us introduce our company to you:
We are BabyCandy, the biggest mobile platform for teaching foreign languages in China, located in Beijing.
Our main task is to help Chinese families (especially the family´s children) to learn English or improve their present language knowledge, in their own individual ways and needs.
Also we want to promote and support the cultural exchange between China and other countries to enrich our knowledge about each other and enrich both of our worlds.
But how can we achieve that goal in a satisfying way?
The answer is quite easy:
Simply by sharing the daily life; to get to know about each other’s culture, country’s language and much more interesting topics.
That is the point where we like to invite you to be a part of our company´s family as a homestay applicant.
Why you should choose us:
1. Thousands of authentic and care-taking host family resources
2. Professional program service platform
3. First class service team and professional promotion and operation
Requirements for Homestay applicant
1. Length of stay: 3-12 months.
2. Age: 18 to 28 years old.
3. Fluent in English without a strong accent.
4. Has a valid medical certificate to ensure a good health state.
5. Has a clean criminal record.
6. Has an educational background certification.
7. Love children, multiple culture and travelling.
Benefits for Homestay applicant:
1. You will be provided with necessary documents and full assistance for the visa application.
2. Receive a basic pocket money 1500RMB per month plus additional welfare.
3. Your international travel health insurance is paid by the host family.
4. Own accommodation (private bedroom).
5. Free Mandarin lessons.
6. Free flights tickets.
7. Airport pick up.
8. Welcome pack with SIM card and public transportation card.
9. Opportunity to travel with host family.
10. Various cultural activities with other au pairs monthly.
11. Placements in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and many more cities in China.
12. 1.5 consecutive days off per week, including one full weekend off per month.
Duties for Homestay applicant
1. Duties for a maximum of 30 hours per week.
2. Child care and probably light housework.
3. Help to improve the children´s (foreign) language skills and share Western culture.
4. Active participation in family events.
You´re interested? Great! Don´t hesitate and join us !
Skype: Kyrene Lee Or +86 13261349554
WhatsApp: +86 13261349554
WeChat: babycandy_001 Or Kyrene_lee