Free stuff for teachers
Quality business simulations designed to get your learners conversing in class as they resolve various business problems.
(1) RISK & REWARD: Business game to determine which learner group is best at managing business risk.
(2) STAN'S TENTS: Marketing English where learners read a story of a likeable entrepreneur, then make their own marketing plan.
(3) COMPANY ARTICLES: Legal English where learners role-play judges resolving a shareholders' dispute, using legal text to guide their decision.
(4) THE BILLIONAIRES: Eight billionaires are vying to control the world. Learners read complicated instructions as they monitor corporate elections.
(5) THE TRACTOR DEAL: Learners work with specs, specs, and more specs, trying to keep the numbers organized.
(6) THE GROCERY STORE 1: Learners communicate their numbers and numerical changes.
Complementary online listening for most of this material. If learners spend a half hour with the listening before coming to class, they will have a reasonable understanding of the simulation, plus gather some useful vocabulary and expressions. This is the best in blended learning
All modules and classroom activities are free!