TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Farewell - Update: Last student successfully graduated - schoolo is closed now
Turnoi - 2018-05-09
In response to Re Farewell (Yanni+Z+Zack)

Preliminary Note: Our last student has successfully graduated today, and we have one more happy graduate. It has taken this student almost 2 years to complete the graduate programme of studies and another 2 years or so to complete the PhD dissertation on the language and culture of the Dhimal community in Nepal. The result is a lengthy dissertation of some 742 pagesn with a lot empirical data gained from the linguistic and cultural-anthropological fieldwork project conducted for this purpose. It’s a promising study likely to become an ethnographic standard work on the Dhimal community. For this project, I acted as a main supervisor and Dr. XXXX, Associate Professor at a US State University and also former Master degree graduate from our school, was appointed as co-supervisor.
Our school has been closed now and I have more time and energy for other things. Good!

Correspondence regarding graduation matters below:
´
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are welcome, Dr. Dhimal! Seupakha.
I hope you will use that what you have learned and achieved in your studies and research with us for the good of the Dhimal community in Nepal. This is one of the major reasons why we at IFTS agreed to enroll you for the PhD programme for free several years ago.

Kind regards and best wishes,
Prof. Dr. XXXXXX

Will you post this on Facebook? If so, please send me the link.

Som Bahadur Dhimal wrote:
Dear respected Prof.Dr. XXX sir and Dr. YYYYY sir,

Seupakha/ Good night from Nepal.

First of all, thanks so much for the decision from the bottom of my
heart that you two have decided to confer me B+ grading. I have deep
gratitude to your decision. I accept your decision and very thankful for
it. I have no words to explain for your continuous assistance, guidance
and encouragement.

I will follow the suggestions and have revision work for final submission.

Once wish you a very good health, a good day and all the best with you.

With warmest wishes and best regards,

Mr.Som Bdr.Dhimal
Ktm, Nepal.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 6:43:09 PM GMT+5:45, Dr. XXXXXX
wrote:

Congratulations Dr. Dhimal! Enjoyed working with you on this project.
Look forward to readi

Messages In This Thread
Farewell -- Turnoi -- 2018-04-22
Re Farewell -- Silverboy -- 2018-05-13
Re Farewell -- Woodbine Willie -- 2018-04-23
Re Farewell -- Yanni+Z+Zack -- 2018-04-23
Re Farewell - Update: Last student successfully graduated - schoolo is closed now -- Turnoi -- 2018-05-09
Re Farewell -- Turnoi -- 2018-04-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Farewell - Update: Last student successfully graduated - schoolo is closed now

Go to another board -