TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re What can be done about Haida HR
Silverboy - 2017-11-06
In response to Re What can be done about Haida HR (Fifi)

Well Fifi, for scum like that I suggest direct confrontation and threats. Although this might not be everyone's cup of tea, especially for women. One strategy that works with Chinese is public humiliation. For example, standing outside the head office with placards stating that "Haida are criminal scum who cheat their employees and lie to them". Chinese school owners and recruiters in general are gutless wonders when confronted by an angry laowai mob. If you scream abuse at them in Chinese they are especially intimidated. I'd go as far as threatening to kill the leader of this organization but that's just me. For a less confrontational strategy it would be wise to plaster all the negative information about this group on as many relevant websites as possible and ruin them in cyberspace. Like I said before, vandalizing the expensive cars of Chinese bosses really pisses them off. Other Chinese will see this and think " he must be a bad guy if somone wrecked his car like that". This is how Chinese think. They have a hive mentality and don't and can't think for themselves. Everything is collective and based on what others think and you can use this inferior mindset to your advantage.

Messages In This Thread
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re What can be done about Haida HR

Go to another board -