TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Impressed by China
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Trump is in the Big Chair and there is nothing you can do about it, HAHA!

#2 Parent heretosay - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Nice post. Clear, concise and indisputable.

Almost instantly after the election, The White House became the Billionaires House with
an extremely autocratic approach to the leadership and with one family rule.

Can't wait for the movie. Trump can play himself - he's too much of a buffoon to realize the movie will be a spoof. The rest of the family can make cameo appearances while flashing their toothy smiles and praising the Commander of Tweets. Weinstein would be SB and Trump's choice for casting director and would cast the female leads himself after thorough investigations of their "acting" potential. Of course, Trump would insist on his own input. (You know - just grab them by the p****. If they object, don't hire them.) Although the plot itself would be all over the place, it would partly center on the

wonderful
job the administration has done to help Puerto Rico and their
terrific
ability to diffuse the danger of a nuclear armed North Korea. For comic relief, there will be life size cardboard cutouts of Trump's detractors, and those he just simply dislikes due to their appearance or beliefs, placed all over his favorite golf course where he and his cronies will be observed betting on their ability to smack one or the other of the cutouts with a well driven golf ball.

Meanwhile, Rome is burning.

#3 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Here is my pic, Mr. Big Mouth!.....Hahahhahahahahha

#4 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

[]

Smart people on here know the truth, hehe!

I hope you checked out the video on whoring, it is good advice for the likes of you, you can have a better future!

#5 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Maybe this will "impress" you, LOL!

https://youtu.be/tzB5sfGxIEk

#6 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

[] I don't have and kids, how could I be escaping alimony/child support?

I'll say it again and again: You [] have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society.

MGTOW's are real men. []

#7 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Hey [], post your pic on here, let's see how brave you are!

Yes, you would not do that, don't have the balls or stomach for a fight!

#8 Parent The Revealer - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Very good post! Excellent! Too boring to read all his drivel on here and that of his likes.

Yes, "be a man" rather than some sorry arse coward who can't forget his past. Get a life and find something good in people without looking where they come from or what gender they are.

Most importantly, do not destroy the source (eslteachersboard) that teachers around the world hope to be using for a lot more significant reasons than you may "think". Come to your senses as the world needs you.

From the bottom of my heart
Caring

#9 Parent BeenThere - 2018-03-29
Re: Re Impressed by China

Awwww.... soothing to read. Keep writing.

#10 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

I think your parents have abandoned you when you were little. Now, you're angry.

You are wrong. All we hear from you is extreme left-wing rubbish and other times your posts
are hard to comprehend due to your poor standard of English.
Yes, I may be incorrect and you (and all your ears) may have a point there.

I think you are in China because it's the only place you can find a job. You teach and it gives you a fake sense of importance.
Yes, let's think together! I think you've run from Australia and China for ali_money. You don't want any responsibilities, because you're incompetent.

On top of that you have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society. It is very easy to tell thanks to some of your
older posts.
Yes, "on top of that" you're lonely and frustrated which brings you to the board. "It is very easy to tell thanks to" most of your posts.

Be a man, not a beta type wimp who is under the thumb of his useless Chinese wife.
Yes, "be a man" rather than some sorry arse coward who can't forget his past. Get a life and find something good in people without looking where they come from or what gender they are.

Most importantly, do not destroy the source (eslteachersboard) that teachers around the world hope to be using for a lot more significant reasons than you may "think". Come to your senses as the world needs you.

From the bottom of my heart
Caring

#11 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

You are wrong. All we hear from you is extreme left-wing rubbish and other times your posts are hard to comprehend due to your poor standard of English.

I think you are in China because it's the only place you can find a job. You teach and it gives you a fake sense of importance.

On top of that you have surrendered your will to the social expectations of women and society. It is very easy to tell thanks to some of your
older posts.

Be a man, not a beta type wimp who is under the thumb of his useless Chinese wife.

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

Sorry to say, but Obama and Hillary Clinton are also part of the rich privileged elite. Clinton is nothing but a Wall St corporate lackey and always has been.

She is also a fake feminist, she does not care about women's "rights", it is to promote her own agenda and ego. I despise feminists, but a woman should be true to the cause if she decides to become one.

Having said that, this idea that Trump represents the working class is also rubbish. Nobody in Washington, Canberra, London, NONE of them care about the working classes.

Still, I'm glad Trump is POTUS and not Clinton.

#13 Parent caring - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

I think smart people see what the reality is. I don't think stereotyping is in their image as it seems so much in yours. But yes, we have black, white, yellow and some other colors of people that act in their own interests on the planet.

As for "others have taken advantage of the west", how would you like to debate the history of Africa, Europe, Asia, America or Australia for that matter? Taking the piss out of people or pissing on your own head?

You may think it's not nation vs nation but in reality it ( still ) is. Just ask the Chinese, they are super nationalistic.

I say the Japanese still are to a large extent also, even though I admire them.

Asian people and others have taken advantage of the West in recent years, we should not let them take the piss out of us.

#14 Parent Silverboy - 2018-03-29
Re Impressed by China

You may think it's not nation vs nation but in reality it ( still ) is. Just ask the Chinese, they are super nationalistic.

I say the Japanese still are to a large extent also, even though I admire them.

Asian people and others have taken advantage of the West in recent years, we should not let them take the piss out of us.