TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules
Concerned FT - 2017-10-02

It’s not only China but also Thailand now to tighten up its immigration rules for working there legally:

http://www.eslbase.com/forum/viewtopic/tefl-trained-teacher-with-experience-but-no-degree/

Understandably, many of those without a degree and desperate for an ESL teaching job feel tempted to use fake degree documents to cheat their employers and immigration in their host countries. Apart from the fact that fake is fake and such a thing is indeed a low-life thing to do, officials in those nations concerned are not stupid and may require degrees to be authenticated, the latter of which is not not only a lengthy and expensive process but also a bureaucratic hassle. It’s a good example of how the low-life behavior of some not-so-decent F”T”s can have a negative impact on all other, more decent FTs. The actions of such non-degreed F”T”s are entirely selfish and therefore will have to be brought to the attention of the authorities concerned. I have no sympathy with any of them, and if I knew of some of these folks working illegally somewhere, I I would follow up on them wherever and whenever I can. Nothing wrong with that as I simply would defend my own status as a legitimate degree holder with a legitimate working visa. I can’t allow these low-lives to get away with their cheat as it may have negative impacts on all of us.

Messages In This Thread
Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-10-02
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- SuperKupo -- 2017-10-02
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-05
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Dragonized -- 2017-10-05
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-07
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- lestyouforget -- 2017-10-08
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-08
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-10-05
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-08
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Lotus Blossom -- 2017-10-08
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-09-30
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2017-09-30
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-09-30
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-09-30
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-01
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-10-01
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-01
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-10-01
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Concerned FT -- 2017-10-02
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- Silverboy -- 2017-10-02
Re Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules -- John O'Shei -- 2017-09-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thailand and China tightening up immigration rules

Go to another board -