English schools in Europe
School is located in a beautiful 5 storey Regency building with views over the sea. Brighton town centre is within a short distance, and there are many cafes, restaurants and shops near the school.
The school facilities include 9 classrooms, a social room with internet and email access and a kitchenette where students are able to get hot and cold drinks and snacks.
· Student Numbers: 80-140Accreditation/Membership: British Council, ALTO, FIYTO
· Closest Airport: London Heathrow 75 minutes, London Gatwick 45 minutes
· Located: On main street in Brighton within sight of the sea
· Accommodation: Host Family (Single & Twin), Residence July & August
· Host family average distance: 10 - 30 minutes by bus
· Distance to local transport
· Buses stop outside
· Station 10 minutes by bus
· Taxi rank outside
· E-mail and Internet Room
· Social Room
With its wealth of beautiful eighteenth and nineteenth-century houses and many other important landmarks and buildings, Brighton offers visitors a wonderful variety of places of historic interest including the Royal Pavilion, the Palace Pier and the beautiful Victorian seafront.
Today it is also famous for its more modern attractions. Its long seafront and busy streets are packed with cafes, bars, clubs, discos and shops of all kinds, all designed to attract and entertain visitors of all ages from every part of the world.