English schools in Europe
Welcome to ELT Banbury, the English Language Centre in Banbury, Oxfordshire, England.
Study in a traditional English market town located near Oxford.
Students from around the world come to ELT Banbury to study and learn English as a foreign language (EFL) in a welcoming and friendly environment. Our international language centre has over 28 years of experience in providing language courses to students from all around the world.
- General English Group Courses
- Business English Group Courses
- Executive Programmes
- Exam Preparation Courses (FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEIC etc.)
English Language Training Banbury is also the only TOEIC Public Test Centre in Banbury.
Like Banbury town, ELT Banbury is small and friendly and the ideal place for adults to develop their language skills.
Why ELT Banbury?
- Small groups – maximum 8 students
- Mature and friendly environment - minimum age 16 years
- Experienced and qualified teachers
- A team of professional and dedicated staff
- Personalised service
- Close to Oxford, Statrford-upon-Avon and just 90 minutes by train from London.
- Courses offered 12 months a year
- Additional special interest courses such as our unique “Christmas Course” and Cultural English Group Course “From Shakespeare to Monty Python.”
- Carefully selected host families
- Value for money