English schools in Europe
Non-governmental, non-profit organisation, established in 1996 with the support of the British Council and the Open Society Foundation (Authorized by the Ministry of National Education.
Founder-member of QUEST Romania; QUEST is an associate member of EAQUALS - The European Association for Quality Language Services.
Special preparation courses for:
- Cambridge ESOL examinations:
- FCE – First Certificate in English
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English
- CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International Language Testing System)
General English – 5 levels (each level consists of two course modules)
Tailor-made courses, adapted to the specific needs of interested institutions and companies (on-site or in-company).
Courses of English for Specific Purposes (business, medicine, science and technology) as well as training courses for foreign language teachers are offered on request.
Students are offered logistic support in matters related to Cambridge examinations, information, enrolment and correspondence with the British Council.