English schools in Europe
Ailola Cape Town English School has been founded in 1998. Ailola Cape Town is just 5 minutes from the beautiful Sea Point promenade and beach, where you can jog, play soccer and enjoy Cape Town's majestic Atlantic Ocean sunsets. The neighborhood has a bustling cafe and restaurant culture and is easily accessible from all major points of interest in the city. Wedged between the world-renowned Clifton beaches and the V&A Waterfront, we're also only 10 minutes from the city!
We place great importance on the learning environments in which our students spend a great deal of their time during their stays in South Africa. Our English school is located on the 5th floor of the unique, state-of-the-art Equinox building. We have 9 large classrooms, open shared spaces and, most important, natural lighting and views you simply won't find elsewhere.
Our English school in Cape Town is located on the 5th floor of the unique, state-of-the-art Equinox building. We have 9 large classrooms, open shared spaces and, most important, natural lighting and views you simply won't find elsewhere:
- Stunning views of Table Mountain and Signal Hill
- Free student WiFi access
- Fully-equipped internet café
- Spacious student break areas including our terrace with a view of Table Mountain
- Fully equipped kitchenette for student use including crockery, cutlery, microwave and fridge
- Multi-media center with five new computers, plus TV and DVD
- 9 large classrooms with great natural lighting
- Free-access language materials
Visit us in Sea Point and enjoy your time learning English and exploring Cape Town!