Travel, Teach, Live in Europe and Middle East
Berne is a amazingly beautiful and diverse City and capital of Switzerland, the official language of Bern is German and the most spoken language here is Bernese German, English and French is also widely spoken here. It is a historical medieval city that was founded way back in 1191 on and around the river named Aare. It is the city where the legendary Albert Einstein had worked; it is the home to famous Toblerone Chocolate bar and renowned Swiss cheese. Bern is ranked among the top ten cities of world for the best quality of life.
The city hosts a lot of fascinating tourist attractions that attracts tourists from all across the globe, the city is the most remarkable illustration of medieval town architecture in Europe. The city looks stunningly spectacular with its splendid sandstone buildings, historical towers and eleven outstanding fountains. Bern was also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Some of the top tourist attractions and Things to do in Berne, Switzerland are as follow-:
* Visit Berne world renowned Botanical Gardens.
* For lovers of architecture St. Vincent's Cathedral should be on must visit list.
* See the Bern show that brings to show the history of Bern using a model of Bern city and a light.
* Visit Bern's historical clock tower, a well-known landmark located in the nucleus of the city that dates back to the 12th century. From this tower the distance of all other things in Bern are measured. Take a tour of the inside of the famous historical tower and see the complicated mechanical working of the clock on display.
* To relax and have a drink and to see world go by the best place to visit in Berne is Krungrosse road. Here you will find a number of fascinating fountains lined along the road at intervals and you will also spot the famous house where the legendary Albert Einstein Lived.
Londres Paris Train http://www.londonlilletrain.com/london-to-paris.html
London Amsterdam Train http://www.londonamsterdam.co.uk/
(C) Copyright - Sudhanshu kapoor. All rights reserved worldwide.
Hello I m Sudhanshu kapoor, I am a traveler who always love to explore new destinations. Professionally I am working as a trip Advisor and consultant with many travel websites. Exploring new places seems to me as my religion. I also love to write and help people in planning their travel.