ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 3 May 2018
1) Must have a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
2) Friendly, passionate and responsible experienced Native-level foreign languages speakers preferred (1-2 years)
3) F2/F4/F5/F6 Visa holders (or legally allowed to stay/work in Korea)
If qualified & interested in the positions below please send us your contact info, updated resume with recent photo.
• Job Type: FULL-TIME CONTRACT
• Period: One year contract available.
• Start date: the beginning of May • Students: Adults
• Time: 09:00 - 18:00, with an hour lunch break every day.
• Monthly Salary: 3,000,000 won + Rent fee(Monthly)
• Housing deposit will be provided.