ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 11 September 2017
We are looking to fill teaching positions (U*** English Kinder)
1. Job Description
- Kindergarten Native English Teacher
- Location: Seoul, South Korea
- Contract period: 6 months / 1 year 6 months
- Student age: kindergarten students (5 to 7 years old)
- Working hours: 8:20 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Salary: 2.3m KRW (~)
- Native English speakers
- Currently live in Korea and have F6 visa
- Commitment to contract
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Certified Teacher (ECE) preferred
- TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certificate, MA TESOL English Education degree preferred
- Severance money equal to one month salary after completion of a one-year contract.
- Travel Allowance upon contract completion on a year basis.
- Paid Vacation
- Housing allowance
- Pension contribution
- National Medical Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
Please contact via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)