ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 18 April 2017
Greetings! We are looking for reliable and positive teachers to teaching ESL Classes at private English institute in Korea. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University and there are 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. The SLP program aims to provide whole person education to children. If you are interested to know more about us, visit our website: www.slp.ac.kr.
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary aged children
Class size: maximum of 12 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
• Busan (ASAP)
• Seoul (May, 2017)
• Gyeong-gi, Paju (August, 2017)
• Monthly Salary: Minimum 2,100,000 KRW per month (before tax) (depends on teaching career)
• Accommodation: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Airfare: one-way provided
• Airport Pickup: provided
1. B.A. Degree in any field.
2. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
3. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
4. Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
How to Apply
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Position you are applying for (starting date)
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview