ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 16 March 2017
Teaching ESL Classes at private English institute. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to educate the future leaders of Korean in English. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. We have regularly opening positions.
• Ulsan (ASAP, 1 position, Female)
• Gyeonggi-do (May)
• Seoul (June)
• Incheon (July)
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary.
Class size: maximum of 15 students
• Monthly Salary: 2.1 per month
• Housing: provided
• Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
• Pension: 50/50 contribution
• Severance pay: Yes
• Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
• Airfare: one-way provided
1. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
2. Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
How to Apply
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your CV/Resume including
• Your personal photo
• Position you are applying for (starting date)
• Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted