ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 14 February 2018
Absolutely highly sought position in Busan, Great working hrs 9:00- 5:00 pm M-F, Within Centrum City Mall, Haeundae District near the Beach for late Oct-Nov 1st start
YBM Busan PSA is a company owned YBM school part of YBM Corporation founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well-known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
Busan PSA is looking for native English teachers to join their professional teaching staff. Teachers who love to work with children are perfect candidates for this position. Busan PSA located inside the biggest shopping mall in South Korea, which is connected to the Centum City Station, line 2 in the heart of Haeundae district of Busan
Why choose this job?
1. Fully secured compensation –Guaranteed monthly salary, pension, medical & severance
2. Compact Teaching Schedule – Compact-blocked shifts from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. all year round
3. Summer capital of Korea – Coastal region, beautiful landscapes and subtropical climate!
4. Live in Haeundae District – Walking distance to the best beaches, popular clubs, shopping, etc
Start Date: First day of teaching will be Nov 1st 2017 with orientation/training prior to this date
Work Place: Haeundae district Busan within Shinsegae Centrum City Mall, Centum City Station
Working Hours: 9:00 am arrival with 9:30 am first class and leave at 5:00 pm (M-F)
Salary: 2.3 to 2.5 million KRW per month (Fully guaranteed never prorated)
Housing: OfficeTel studio provided by employer (Must see to appreciate quality)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Busan PSA (Centum City Station, Line 2) is located inside the biggest shopping mall in South Korea, known as Shinsegae Centrum City mall. Our school is located within Haeundae district which is one of the most affluent and new neighborhoods in Busan. Centum City has a huge variety of restaurants, multiplex movie theaters, bookstores, various shops, fitness centers, bars, clubs and more. It is also close by the world famous Haeundae Beach Park regarded as the most popular beaches in South Korea attracting residents across Korea.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Already in Korea with an E2/D10/F2/F5/F6 ARC card
3. Qualifies for the E2 Visa sponsorship by having these required documents – Apostilled Bachelor’s & Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Applicants should submit a short cover email indicating this specific position such as YBM Busan PSA, resume, and a recent photo. Applicants already in Korea without the need for new documents only need to email over their ARC card front and back and Korean contact number they can be reached to go over specific questions.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Email: [email protected]