ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 3 July 2017
Child-U (Yeosu campus) is seeking an English teacher who can start in August.
The candidate must be here for orientation by July 24th.
The current staff is fluent in English, as they should be, and the working atmosphere is awesome.
Yeosu is one of the most beautiful coastal cities in the world.
It’s surrounded by mountains and if you enjoy outdoor excursions such as hiking, camping, and of course anything related to the ocean, this is the place!
1. A native speaker of English. Since much of the curriculum is American based, preference is given to Canadians or Americans who are presently in Korea.
2. Hold a bachelor's degree from a university in one of these countries.
3. Be able to fulfill the requirements of the Korean E-2 visa.
(Including FBI check and the Diploma with apostille)
★ Job information:
1. Working hours are Mon.~Fri. 2:00~8:30.(5~6 classes a day)
2. Students range in age between 7 and 16 years old.
3. Salary: 2.0~2.3 million won depending on qualifications and experience.
4. The start date is August 1.
Please send a resume to [email protected] and for further information contact Director Lim Ji Hyun at 010-2767-1351.
★ Benefits :
1. Round-trip airfare (If you are abroad).
2. A fully furnished apartment is provided.
3. 7 days paid vacation.
4. 50% of medical insurance and National Pension paid by the school.
(With the completion of contract, Canadians and Americans can redeem this pension in full)
5. Severance pay of one month's salary. (when the contract has been fully fulfilled).