ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 22 January 2015
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
Are you ready for E2 visa Documents now?
For US, UK, Australia, New Zeland, Irish, Sourth African
- 1 Apostilled copy of diploma
- 1 Apostilled National Clean Criminal Record Certificate (Must be federal, not state);
For Canadian, should have notarized stamp from Korean consulate.
< Gyeonggi- Ilsan >
*Vacancy : Three positions ( Female prefer)
*Starting Date : Starting middle of Feb to March 2nd ( contract finish Feb 29th 2016)
*Locations : Baekseok-dong Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do ( near Baeseok Sta.)
*Salary : 2.1~2.2 M won. ( for beginner ) 2.2~2.5 M won ( Experienced teacher.)
*Schedules : M~ F 10am ~ 6pm ( sometimes finish early like 4:30pm)
*Students : Kinder & Elementary
*No. Native English teacher : 7
*Housing :Furnished single (walking distance from school)
*Benefits :Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), Round airfare, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Beginner and Experienced teachers.
* This school offer lesson plan and teaching material, so teacher just teach with them.
< Gyeonggi- Yongin >
*Vacancy : Three positions. (Male/Female)
*Starting Date : March 2nd 2015. ( Orientation is between mid Feb to end of Feb. )
School offer 50% salary during orientation.
*Locations : Jukjeon 1(il)-dong Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi ( Ori sta.)
*Salary : 2.1 M (Fix)
*Schedules : 9 am ~ 6:30 pm
*Students : Kinder & Elementary
*No. Native English teacher : 3
*Housing :Furnished single (Housing allowance is possible)
*Benefits :Health insurance (50/50), national pension(No), Round air ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US,UK, Au teachers. Tesol or Tefl certification holder.
*School offer curriculum and lesson plan.
< Gyeonggi- Guri>
*Vacancy : Four teachers (Female / Male)
*Starting Date : March 2nd 2015. ( Orientation is at the end of Feb. )
Orientation takes 3~4days school offer salary and housing during that time.
*Locations : Inchang-dong Guri-si, Gyeonggi-do (Near Guri station.)
*Salary : 2.1 M won (Fix)
*Schedules : Mon ~ Fri : 9:30 am ~ 7 pm
*Students : Kinder (5 ~7 years ) & Elementary (8~13 years)
*No. Native English teacher : 8
*Housing :Furnished single (Housing allowance is possible 400.000 won)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), national pension (No), Round air-ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US teachers.
*This school offer curriculum and lesson plan.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please do not use gmail. it occasionally does not come our email.)
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.