ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 20 January 2015
Dongshin University is currently looking for native English speakers for full-time assistant-professor positions to start March 01, 2015.
1. POSITION DETAILS
You are contracted to teach 12 hours of English class per week to Dongshin University students.
You will be required to teach at 2 three-week long camps for elementary and middle school students during the summer and winter vacations. Overtime work will be paid additionally.
There is also LEC (Language Education Center) classes that we teach conversational English to adults in the community.
The salary will be 2,100,000KRW per month. You will contribute to your own private university pension, which you will receive when you finish your contract.
-Native English Speaker
- Master’s Degree and at least 2 years teaching experience.
(Preference will be given to those with Masters in TESOL/TEFL/TESL/Applied Linguistics)
- Single housing provided by the university (utilities not included) or a 300,000KRW housing stipend.
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Pension
-Successful candidates will receive 8 weeks paid vacation a year (4 weeks summer vacation, 4 weeks winter vacation).
5. CONTRACT PERIOD
One year (renewable).
6. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
For applicants at the first stage we require:
1) Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
2) Scans of degrees and transcripts with grades (B.A., M.A. and PhD.).
3) Scans of passport (photo page)
4) 2 reference letters
5) Scans of documents verifying your full-time work experience teaching English in a university.
Only apply if you currently have all of the documents below, or are able to obtain them by mid-February.
1) A valid apostilled (federal) criminal background check (depending on your visa status).
2) An apostilled copy of degree(s).
3) Sealed transcripts with grades (B.A, M.A. and PhD.).
4) A recent Health Report.
5) 6 passport size photos.
Please apply by email to:
Michael John Dalicandro (Foreign Coordinator)