ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 21 August 2017
We are truly looking for knowledgeable teachers who are able to teach Biology, Physics subjects.
The school provides highly professional SAT/AP test prep service for students who are advancing to U.S. universities.
US/Canada Top ranking schools' graduates and experienced teachers will be highly appreciated for this opportunity.
Applicants can apply to Ongoing Full or Part Time position at your availability.
The teachers with Korean/English bilingual capability and own accommodation are preferred.
APPLY NOW to work in center of Gangnam Seoul and receive lucrative benefits from the top SAT/AP institute in Korea by applying via
A. Job Information
- Job Number: SATAPBIOPHY
- School Type: Private
- Job Type: Ongoing Full or Part Time
- Location: Daechi-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, Korea
- Student Age: Junior - Senior High School
- Starting Date: Sep/Oct 2017
- Working Hours: To be decided in consideration of teacher and student’s schedule.
- Preferred Teachers: US/Canada Top ranking schools preferred
- Payment: 3.5M KRW - 5M KRW monthly salary based on 35,000KRW - 50,000KRW hourly rate. (The rate is offered based on skills, experience)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site at
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to [email protected] for prompt assistance.
- Anyone who recently graduated from one of the TOP ranking universities in US/Canada.
- F-4 visa holders (Korean Gyopos) and IVY Leaguer are highly valued!
- Hold an Apostilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Clean nationwide criminal background check
- Proof documents will be asked during the official process
D. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea.
We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy. Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
Please press the 'LIKE' button of gloii RS Facebook to receive ongoing ESL job offers for your choice. For this, please visit our Facebook at