ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 18 December 2011
GMSC is a premier recruiting agency for English programs in South Korea. GMSC has been around for over 11 years which is considered really remarkable and has played an integral part in the growth of the English industry in Korea. We are proud to be able to place teachers with only the most reputable private academies and public schools. We negotiate the highest pay possible for you and find you the best in accommodations which includes nice free apartment housing and free airfare.
Here is a great job offer for Gyopo and Native English Teachers. Please read details below for more information.
1. School address? Daejeon
2.Available: 20th of Dec
3.Numbers of foreign teachers at school? 2 & Gyopo 1
4.Student age? elem~midd
5.Class size? 10~
6. Teaching hours (class schedules )? 1:30pm-10:00pm
7. Saturday class? no
8. Distance between accommodation and the school? 10min by walk
9. Salary range? 2.5
10. Health insurance coverage? 50%
11. Description of accommodation? single
12. Round trip air ticket? ok
13. Vacation? 10days(no school vacation...negotiable)
14. Other info? education or English major(experienced)
1. School address? Incheon city (20min from Campus town station on foot)
3. Numbers of foreign teachers at school? 10
4. Student age? elementary middle high school
5. Class size? about 10~12
6. Teaching hours (class schedules please)? (M to F) 2:00pm to 11:00pm (Saturday 1:00pm ~ 8pm)
7. Overtime? (between 1:00pm to 10:00pm)
8. Saturday class? 1pm~8pm (every saturday)
9. Description of accommodation? single studio
10. Distance between accommodation and the school? 20min from school by bus
11. Salary range? 3.1~3.2
12. Health insurance coverage? yes-50%
13. National pension coverage? your choice
14. Round trip air ticket? No
15. Vacation? (summer-1week)
16. Other info?
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your resume and recent photo to email@example.com.
Thank you and we'll be glad to hear from you soon.