ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 12 November 2015
2016 March start – E2-F4 visa - Very competitive salary 2.3-2.7 million won – Blocked hours 9:45 am to 4:00-5:00 pm teaching-Great Location – Jamsil subway line 2.
YBM Jamsil cGATE (Gifted and Talented Education) is located between subway line 2 Shincheon & Jamsil Station as well as walking distance to Seokchon Lake Park and the new 123-story Lotte World Tower is within Korea’s most affluent and popular Gangnam district close to the COEX Trade Center / COEX Mall. Jamsil offers the best of both in being very prime urban city living but also offers tranquil greenery being situated near the Olympic Park and Seokchon Lake Park where local residents can be seen jogging, biking and enjoying the beauty of nature with the convenience of shopping, restaurants, sports facilities, concert halls and much more making Jamsil Korea’s most premier and sought after place of residence.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching gifted and talented students who are fast and eager learners. Teachers will be provided with a fully developed, curriculum textbook and the highest level of facility in all of Korea. Applicants in Korea once they visit and see this location will be amazed by the quality of the school itself as well as the young children with high level of language skills.
Visit our official YBM cGATE website at http://ybmcgate.com/ to learn more about this company owned school
Why work at YBM Jamsil cGATE
1. Very Popular Prime Location– Work and Live in the district of Jamsil in the Gangnam belt.
2. Compact teaching Schedule – Blocked-hours teaching from 9:45 am – 4:00-5:00 pm
3. Teaching gifted and talented young children with establish curriculum
4. Guaranteed Contracts – 100% fully backed by YBM corporation, medical insurance, pension and severance
5. Very high end top level facility with multimedia equipment in all of our classrooms
Start Dates: March 2nd 2016
Position: Full-time Native English Teacher
Salary: 2.3 -2.7 million won with provided housing or 2.7 to 3.15 No housing contract (Your option)
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy of 450,000 won per month
Korean Pension System (Full compliance, employer contributes equal amount)
Health Insurance: (Full compliance, employer pays half of the premiums)
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Location: within walking distance from subway line 2 Jamsil and Sincheon stations
Actual teaching hours: 9:45 am to 2:30 pm morning session and 3:00 pm to 4:00-5:00 pm afternoon hrs
Jamsil cGATE working hours: 9:00 arrival for prep able to leave the school at 6:00 pm Mon to Fri
HOMEROOM TEACHER (4 – 5 positions): Compensation of 2.6 to 2.7 million KRW (E2 visas only)
Must meet one of the following criteria: 1) EducationMajor2) English Major 3) A Certificate/License to Teach at a public school in your home country.
SPECIAL SUBJECT TEACHER (3 positions): Compensation of 2.3 - 2.5 million KRW (E2/F4 visas)
Apply if you have a major/experience related to these subjects
* Art Subject teaching (arts and crafts related)
* Science subject (Science related teaching; ideally science major such as Biology, Physics, etc)
* Chinese Language- Must be fluent in English with the ability to teach Chinese (other work visas besides the E2/F4 will be accepted)
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker (USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
2. Qualify for the E2 visa sponsorship or currently have a E2/F4/D10 visa with ARC card
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email indicating their interest in the YBM Jamsil cGATE
Include in your application email
3. ARC card front and back if already have E2, F4 or D10 visa status in Korea
4. Applicants who need E2 visa sponsorship should update and email over photos of these documents; Apostille Criminal Background check, Apostille diploma and passport)
Email to email@example.com
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office