ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 14 February 2018
Our Timesmedia group has 11 centers in Yonsei University, Dongguk University, Gangnam, Busan, Daegu, all major cities in Korea and is one of the most respected names in the English group industry and now, we are seeking for an instructor who can work in Busan.
Instructor's Qualification and Employment Conditions:
1) Masters Degree in Education or Linguistics holder is preferred.
2) TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate with more than 100 instructional hours.
3) At least two years in class teaching experiences.
Times Media will provide:
1) 2,500,000 Korean Won monthly salary plus upon completion of one year contract, additional one monthly salary of bonus will be given.
2) Housing allowance: 400,000Won/mo.
3) Health Insurance
4) Special Note: Students are all adults seeking English teachers job in the future, therefore, they are very enthusiastic in the class and teaching the class itself brings you an overwhelming satisfaction.
1) 30hours teaching 10 hours office work.
Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri: 09:00 ~ 15:00
Fri, Sat – 19:00 ~ 22:00/13:00 ~ 22:00
The time schedule can be changed and we can discuss further during the interview.
If you are interested in working with us at Times Media, please send us your CV & a copy of passport to below mentioned email.