ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 13 September 2017
We are looking for high energy, positive, popular, genuinely happy teachers. Teachers that the students are always happy to see and a teacher that enjoys what they do and is passionate about teaching. The position is high energy and the atmosphere is warm.
To give you an idea of the cost of living in Korea, the average meal out costs between $4-$10. Transportation is convenient and costs are under $1.20 one way. Teachers are able to select their own housing in the open market allowing them more freedom in their own lives.
This is definitely an experience that you will never forget. Traveling and working in another country will be different, but we will meet you at the airport and make sure you are taken care of when you come to Korea. We have a very positive atmosphere in the company and are looking for people that will be a great addition to our team!
Requirements for this position include:
- Must be a native English speaker with a passport from one of the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
Details about this role:
- 30 to 40 hours per week (contracted for 40)
- Occasional weekend classes based on demand (off by 5pm)
- 15 days paid vacation each year. (Teacher selects dates)
- Lesson plans and structure provided by the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum Guaranteed Salary ~ \2,200,000 (Average \2,800,000-\3,200,000).
- E2 Visa Sponsorship
- 12-month contract (stability at a large recognizable company)
- Prepaid flight to Korea (overseas hires)
- Airport pickup upon arrival (overseas hires)
- One week of paid training provided.
- Temporary Accommodations in business hotel paid during training
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Year end bonus (Severance Bonus)