ESL Jobs in Korea
Date: 11 January 2012
ESL4Korea is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government and have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years. have placed good teachers. Please visit to this site to get further info. http://www.esl4korea.com/
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Jinju-si at Gyeongsangnam-do
2. Start date: Feb. 15th ,2012
3. Monthly pay : 2.2million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 1
6. Gender : female
7. Nationality : N.A preferred, but other nationalities would be okay if their accents are soft like N.A.
8. Type of student : Elementary and middle school students
9. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:3 (two brits and one Americans, will be added)
10. Working hours a day: 2:00p.m to 10:00p.m
11. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
12. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A teacher having a teaching experience for more than one year preferred
6. A teacher having at least 100 hour TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate preferred.
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicantâ€™s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to email@example.com.
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please fill this out and email me resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name(First Middle Last)
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
â€˘Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
â€˘a copy of degree certificate with apostille
â€˘4 passport sized photos
â€˘A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (pages with photo & signature)
8. Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Education (Universities attended/Certificates awarded)
12. Experience (Teaching and relevant experience)
13. Where are you now?
14. How did you hear about us?
15. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
Thank you for your precious time.