Date: 24 February 2019
Namakula Annet is a student in southwest university of science and technology persuing a master’s degree in Business Administration, she holds a bachelor’s degree in cooperatives and agri-business management with very rich experience in various fields of teaching and school administration. She possesses a positive and right teaching skills and techniques as a result of over two (2) years of teaching kids. Annet is able to maintain and keep focus in a demanding teaching environment; Annet works with accuracy and have being described as an efficient and effective by school authorities.
Annet teaches with the individual ability to grasp English taught lessons of the student, as the most important teaching and learning technique.
She’s capable of handling students within the ages of three (3) to fifteen (15) years, her experience on the job has given her the opportunity to meet with people of different cultures, religion and location.
Southwest University of Science and Technology (China)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Currently under studying
Ndejje University 2011-2014
Certificate in TEFL/TESOL(Language Training Center)
May’s Educational Centre (Teaching English) June 2014-July 2015
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with students, colleagues and parents.
• Maintained students’ records and attended and participated in staff meetings.
• Conducted assigned classes at the times scheduled.
• Assisted students in extracurricular activities.
• Maintained lesson plans as required by school policy.
• Managed and coordinate staff meetings and reporting requirements.
• Ensured that co-curricular activities are performed as planned.
• Raised of funds from governmental and non-governmental organizations for speech and prize giving days and needy but brilliant students.
Royal Kids International School (Teaching English and Social Studies)
• Teaching English
• Teaching Social Studies
• Assisting students to learn and improve their writing and oral communication skills
• Help students during extra moral classes in Constitutional Studies and English language proficiency (Communication and Written English)
• Home tuition for non-English speaking student on special programs
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Good interpersonal skills
• Result oriented
• Familiar with Microsoft office tools( word, excel, power point)
• Ability to work with a team
• Enjoy working with children and aware of diversity in culture.