Date: 18 February 2017
I'm looking for an ESL teaching job. My resume is copy-pasted below.
Mandaluyong City, 1550
(+63) 936 209 5820
Email / Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am interested to get an ESL teaching job in China. I am a teacher by profession, with more than eight years of teaching experience.
English Teacher, Cloud English Teaching & Training
Pasig City, Metro Manila — 2016-2017
I am teaching speaking to Korean students via phone. We use e-books as a framework for discussions, and we post our feedback on the student’s homepage. I am also editing the students’ essays.
● Handling phone classes
● Editing students’ essays
Science and English Teacher, Dumabato Integrated School
Maddela, Quirino — 2014-2015
I handled grades 7&10 Science classes, and grades 7&8 English classes. I put up a science, ornamental, and vegetable gardens.
I tried to give chances to my students to personally experience and apply scientific concepts by coaching them how to make demonstrative projects, engaging them in contributing herbal plants, and know the benefits that those plants can give to humans. When someone is bruised, get cut, etc, they run to the garden to get herbs.
● Coached the students come up with their own demonstrative projects by group.
● Had a ‘Demonstrative Project Exhibit and Presentation’ in the third quarter.
Physics and ESL Teacher, Boren-Sino Canadian School
Jiangmen, Guangdong — 2010-2010
I taught Physics to grades 11&12, and ESL to grade 10.
● Guided students come up with their individual demonstrative projects that can show their special skills, and discuss the science concepts related to it.
● Had an “Exhibit of Projects” at the end of the semester.
Online English Teaching, Luxian No. 5 High School
Luxian, Sichuan — 2007-2007
I taught Oral English to grade 12 students.
Philippine Normal University
Master of Arts in Education major in General Science — 2008-2015
I finished all my academic requirements and I passed the Comprehensive Exam. I just didn’t finish my thesis.
● Knows basic computer skills
● Fond of gardening, and in giving interactive and engaging tasks to students.