Date: 13 February 2017
I am looking for an Oral English teaching job. I am a teacher and I have taught for around eight years. I hope to fit your requirements.
Mandaluyong City, 1550
(+63)936 209 5820
I am interested to get an ESL teaching job in China. I am a teacher by profession, with more than eight years of teaching experience.
English Teacher, Cloud English Teaching & Training
Pasig City, Metro Manila — 2016-2017
I am teaching speaking to Korean students via phone. We use e-books as a framework for discussions, and we post our feedback on the student’s homepage. I am also editing the students’ essays.
● Handling phone classes
● Editing students’ essays
Instructor, Isabela State University
Cauayan City, Isabela — 2015-2016
I taught General Physics to college students from various colleges. I tried to adapt the syllabi to the need of the students, according to their respective courses. I assisted my students apply the concepts they learn from class through demonstrative projects, project-making, and computer outputs, which are related to their fields.
● Prepared syllabus for each the five colleges I catered to.
● I coached my students come up with demonstrative projects relevant to their fields.
Science and English Teacher, Dumabato Integrated School
Maddela, Quirino — 2014-2015
I handled grades 7&10 Science classes, and grades 7&8 English classes. I put up a science, ornamental, and vegetable gardens.
I tried to give chances to my students to personally experience and apply scientific concepts by coaching them how to make demonstrative projects, engaging them in contributing herbal plants, and know the benefits that those plants can give to humans. When someone is bruised, get cut, etc, they run to the garden to get herbs.
● Coached the students come up with their own demonstrative projects by group.
● Had a ‘Demonstrative Project Exhibit and Presentation’ in the third quarter.
Science Instructor, King’s Colleges of the Philippines
Bayombong, , Nueva Vizcaya — 2013-2013
I taught basic Science classes to university students from various colleges. I coached my students come up with projects that would enrich their skills and knowledge in their respective fields. I put up an ornamental garden with the help of the students.
● Coached the students come up with their own projects that applies and demonstrate the scientific concepts they learned from class
● Tried to give activities and projects relevant to the students’ courses
Junior Physics Teacher, De La Salle Santiago Zobel
Alabang, Metro Manila — 2011-2012
I taught Physics to three junior classes.
● We had water-bottle rocket building and launching
● Had Optics demonstrative projects presentations
Physics and ESL Teacher, Boren-Sino Canadian School
Jiangmen, Guangdong — 2010-2010
I taught Physics to grades 11&12, and ESL to grade 10.
● Guided students come up with their individual demonstrative projects that can show their special skills, and discuss the science concepts related to it.
● Had an “Exhibit of Projects” at the end of the semester.
Physics and Health Teacher, Holy Family School
Quezon, Metro Manila — 2009-2009
I taught Physics to grade 10, and Health to grade 8.
● We had egg-parachute building and egg drop..
● I facilitated “English Speaking’ Club”
Online English Teaching, Luxian No. 5 High School
Luxian, Sichuan — 2007-2007
I taught Oral English to grade 12 students.
Physics Teacher, Xian Hi-Tech International School
Xian, Shaanxi — 2006-2007
I taught Physics to grades 11&12.
● I and my students tinkered with glasses and mirrors and came up with several optical projects.
● We had an exhibit of projects at the end of the school year.
Physics and General Science Teacher, Aldersgate High School
Solano, Nueva Vizcaya — 2001-2003
I taught Physics to grades 9&10, and General Science to grade 7.
● I handled an advisory class.
Philippine Normal University
Master of Arts in Education major in General Science — 2008-2015
I finished all my academic requirements and I passed the Comprehensive Exam. I just didn’t finish my thesis.
● Knows basic computer skills
● Fond of gardening, and in giving interactive and engaging tasks to students.