Date: 29 March 2018
Hello! My name is Max. I am an English Teacher. I am looking for a Job in city Guanzhou. I am originally from Russia and i traveled a lot and lived in many European countries, where English as a language, either native or very commonly used, like England, Germany, Finland. My English is pretty decent, you can check that in my videopresentation. As it is decent i would like to get decent conditions from an employer too. So, if we meet each other’s conditions, we could sign a contract and work together hapilly until the contract ends. If you don’t meet my conditions, please don’t contact me, let’s us save our time.
1. Working place close to my apartment. Not more than 30 minutes one way by public transport (taking into account the traffic jams).
2. 35 teaching hours per week. That include the actual class time + time for preparation.
3. No kids younger than 7 years old.
4. I’m only able to teach if i have an assistant in class, who not just sit there, but really helps to maintain classroom discipline
5. I am very sensitive to a living conditions, meaning that when i move to an apartment i don’t want to find cockroaches or windows facing noisy road.
6. An employer deals with visa issues.
As for me, i have an experience of more than 3 years. Taught English to kids and adults. Taught English in China for 1 year. I have a master degree in law from Russian University. I have a business visa which allows me to stay in China until October 2017. I am familiar with TEFL techniques, used them in my everyday job, but have no certificate yet (willing to get one withing 2 months). Have an IELTS certificate with score 7.5