Shenzhen or Hong Kong
By:Dr Paul <>
Date: 29 March 2018

Wish to return to China to teach. I have to live in Shenzhen or Hong Kong. I have a doctorate...can teach business or economics. If you cannot offer me something in Shenzhen or Hong Kong, then no thank you. I have 12 years experience in teaching in the Far East.thanks.


Go to another board -