Date: 19 June 2017
I am currently in India, and am available to join immediately.
I would like to find a challenging and rewarding English teaching opportunity. The job is more important than the location.
I am an experienced, engaged and knowledgeable teacher. Creating an open, honest and positive relationship between myself and my students is at the centre of my teaching philosophy
Email – email@example.com
Seeking for a position in the teaching line to share my knowledge for the growth of the students as well as the organization
EXPERIENCE (3 years+)
• FOUNTAINHEAD PRE SCHOOL, INDIA (March 2012 – September 2013)
-Help students learn through play and interactive activities
-Capitalizing on children’s play to further language and vocabulary development
-Storytelling, rhyming and acting games to improve social skills
-Interacting with parents regarding children’s growth and development
• FOUNTAINHEAD PRIMARY SCHOOL, INDIA (OCTOBER 2013- AUGUST 2015)
-Develop students’ literacy and numeracy skills
-Develop schemes of wok and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives
- Pay attention to each individual pupil’s progress and evaluate their learning abilities by setting assignments, periodic tests and homework project
• Completed Diploma in TESOL from American TESOL Institute in 2017
• Completed PGD in Event Management and PR from EMDI Mumbai, India in (2011)
• Completed Bachelors in Business Administration (Hons) in Human Resource Management from Shillong University, India (2010)
• Passed Higher School from Seventh Day Adventist in (2007)
• Have a quality for adapting new concepts of studies as well as responsibilities.
• Able to achieve immediate and long term goals.
• Understand students’ needs.
• Can create a comfortable learning environment.
• Good explanation skills
• Easily get involved with new people.
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Date of Birth - 1988
Languages known - Hindi and English