Date: 21 July 2017
Dear Sir or Madame,
I am 32 years old male from Spain, Europe (Native Spanish Speaker) and I am trying to find a job abroad (Out from Europe) to start a new challenge in my life to improve my English and grow as a teacher. I would like to work as Spanish teacher because it is my mother language, but I would be willing to teach English, another subject or even some extracurricular subject or sport as soccer. Or make some other function in school.
Currently, I am working as primary school English teacher but as Extracurricular subject. So, if I have the chance to go to your school I would leave my job.
As I said before, I am not English Native, but I can teach English in primary school (In Spain, Europe) because I have some English certificates like:
- IELTS 6 score and TOEFL 525/666 score.
- Certification of my University that shows that when I made the major in primary school education I passed 4 subjects that allow me to teach English in Spain (Europe): English phonetic, English Morph syntaxes, English didactic and English teaching as a second language.
But currently, my English is a little bit rusty because I don’t have the chance to use it every day to maintain it. So, I just need to use it again to recover it again. And for that reason I would be willing to work in other areas and with other conditions at work until recover my fluently in English. For example as assistance teacher, soccer teacher, curriculum developer (I have studied and worked with European Curricular based on Competences acquisition), creating new material for lessons, adapting material for those students with special needs… or whatever.
Even I would be willing to start working for free or minimum salary until recover my fluently in English. I came back from Chicago 1 and a half-year ago, where I was living for 8 months while I was studying English in DePaul University. For that reason I think that I could recover the fluently that I had before in a few time.
My studies are:
- Bachelor degree in Education, with minor (4th year) in primary school education. Final essay: Spanish teaching to Chinese Students.
- DELE certificate from “Instituto Cervantes”: Spanish teaching as a second language (from kids to adults).
- Associate degree in International Trade.
- Associate degree in Marketing and Advertising.
Please, see my resume attached and feel free to get in touch with me if you have any doubt, some question or another teaching offer for my.
Thank you very much in advance, and sorry for the inconveniences,