Date: 12 July 2017
HELLO THERE! THANKS FOR CHECKING MY RESUME. I am a Virtual Assistant, ESL Teacher, and Freelance Recruiter.
I am offering the following skills/services: ESL Teaching, administrative tasks, social media handling, advertising/marketing and Online recruiting. My salary rate is Php 18,000 a month.
Below is my Resume/CV
KRISTINE RELIEVE - JUNGAY
Skype ID: krelieve
Email address: [email protected]
"You are great. I love your efficiency, reliability and never ending ability to teach the students well. I get panic, when you're not available. - Simon Chan, Owner and Manager of EZ2TALK Online Academy.
''Kristine is very passionate in doing her tasks - Stevo Zarvanjski, former Employer of 1st Realty Home Inc.
Social Media profile accounts:
Education: Bachelor of Science in Office Administration(formerly known as Secretarial Administration)
St. Rita College of Paranaque
Graduated March 2002
From July 2002 to January 2003 - Went to San Diego, California, USA for vacation
February 2003 to 2005 - Home Tutorial services (Kindergarten to Grade 3 students)
Home Tutor - June 2002 to April 2008, Home Tutorial Services - Tutoring kids from 5 to 10 years old, by appointment.
English Language Tutor - July 2008 to March 2009, CML Native Speakers, Paranaque City
Teaching English Grammar to Koreans. Creating workbooks, weekly evaluation report and weekly/monthly tests. Ability to integrate theoretical concepts and practical ideas, and apply them to actual classroom situations.
Employer's Name/Owner: Mark Le Blanc
ESL Teacher– April 2009 to March 2010, Duzon Haneol Academy, Paranaque City
6-7 hour one on one class with Korean students. Teaching English Grammar and creating weekly essay test.
Employer Name/Manager: Marie Cruz
Computer Education Subject Teacher – April 2010 to March 2011, Our Lady of The Abandoned Catholic School, Muntinlupa City
Teaching Computer Lessons of Primary students and Elementary students. Creating daily Lesson Plan, encoding student's grades through MS Excel and Creating monthly test papers.
Preference: Ms. Lolit Torrejos (Coordinator, Intermediate Department)
Rosemarie Arao (former co-Teacher)
Online English Teacher – EZ2TALK Online Academy, July 2011 to February 2014 - Prepare coursework and assignments for online classes. Grade tests, essays and reports, and other writing assignments.
Assistant Manager: Sharon Andulan
General Virtual Assistant - 1st Home Realty Inc. - March 2014 to November 2014
Maintain coaching and appointment Outlook Exchange calendar. Communicate with client by phone and email to set coaching sessions. Work with other partner virtual assistants to coordinate meetings and general business projects where collaboration is needed. Miscellaneous organizational, and online tasks.
Employer's name: Stevo Zarvanjski
Web Page Manager, ForeverlivingSolution Facebook Page- March 2014 to present - (A freelance/commissioned based job)
Daily publishing of blogs, and web maintenance. Remotely provide ongoing and as needed administrative support to small businesses, non-profits and individuals. It is a commissioned-based job, if there are customers/clients bought items from the foreveliving.com webstore, I will receive a commission, between $20 to 35 weekly.
Employer's name: Stevo Zarvanjski
Lead Generation task - CV Com Agency, June 2015 to October 2015
- Searching prospect clients that are a CEO of a logistics company in New York, USA on Linkedin.
- Current job/s -
Virtual Assistant - Creative Consultants Group, July 2015 to present - 3 to 4 hours Monday to Thursday. I handle social media accounts of their clients and posting property listings of the real estate agents of WV Realty Pros (main website that I am handling), Douglas and Cannon and Flat Top Lake Homes (West Virigina, USA). Using Hootsuite for social media posts.
Client/Employer: Cynthia Steck
Freelance VA/Social Media Manager - Oriental Group, August 2015 to present - 2 hours of work every weekend. Answering product inquiries and posting latest products of the company on the FB page.
Client/Employer: Patrick Abotsi
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/orientalgroupchina/
Recruitment Consultant - Aptus Business Solution, March 2014 to present
- An HR consultancy company. During my free time I am posting job vacancies on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Commission-based job.
Employer's Name: Maritess Datu
• Highly accomplished professional with diverse experience poised to transition to virtual assistance for small business owners and individuals.
• Offer outstanding administrative and project management skills.
• Exceptionally well organized, efficient and disciplined.
• Excel at multitasking and time management.
• Possess well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Business administration expertise.
• Strong coordination skills to work with management, cross-functional teams and vendors/clients in the execution of daily tasks.
• Exceptional team leader with strong ability to generate and maintain records, oversee projects, keep team on track and meet deadlines.
• Versatile in operating systems and programs.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Tenacious problem solver, including but not limited to computer issues and technical difficulties.
Training Attended with Certificates:
1. Teacher’s Training Seminar - Aug. 20, 2008, CML Native Speakers Center
2. Grammar (TOEIC/TOEFL) Training Seminar - November 2009, Duzon Haneol International School
3. OLACS Teacher’s Career Seminar (“A Call for Stewardship”) – May 19 - 21, 2010, Our Lady of the Abandoned Catholic School, Poblacion, Muntinlupa City
4. Methodology Training: ICT Concepts; MS Word 2010 / MS Excel 2010 / MS PowerPoint 2010 / MS PAINT 2010 / ALGORITHM AND FLOWCHARTING, April 26 – 29, 2010, Ascent Network Solutions Inc., Summit Tower, Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City
5. Continuing Education in Science and Technology 2010(Basic Networking and PC Troubleshooting) – July 20-21, 2010, Mapua Institute of Technology, Makati Campus, Makati City
• Computer tech support and issue resolution
• Data entry & processing
• Web Research
• Mailing list administration
• Adobe Photo shop
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft Outlook
• Organized and prioritized personal schedule
• Implemented a new reporting procedure
• Successfully worked to strict deadlines
Tasks I Can Manage For You:
• Data entry contacts in Excel sheet/Google Sheet
• Check email and voice mail and follow up as needed
Email Chat Support
• Web Research
• Instagram Marketing/Facebook Marketing/Twitter Marketing
• Can create a business card, letterhead and envelopes (I'm not a graphic designer but I can design clean, simple branding materials)
If you need a services or tasks that is not listed, I can do it and will do it very well.
Date of Birth: February 15, 1981
Place of Birth: Quezon City
Civil Status: Married
Age: 35 years old
Spouse: Aldrin D. Jungay
Occupation: Government Employee
Child/Children: Keisha Alexandra R. Jungay
1. Christopher Le Blanc, Coach/Owner, CML Native Speakers Tutorial Center, BF Homes, Parañaque City. Contact # 0915-6461995
2. Ms. Marie Uy – Manager, Duzon Haneol International School, BF Homes, Parañaque, 02-7723943
3. Ms. Lolit D. Torrejos, Academic Coordinator, Our Lady of the Abandoned Catholic School, Muntinlupa City, 0939-2108608
4. Mr. Simon Park, Owner, EZ2talk, BF Homes, Parañaque
5. Ms. Kenneth Francia, Head, Philippine Naval Hospital
6) Det Nilam, Employer/Manager, Dulaboo.com
7) Stevo Zarvanjski, Employer/Manager, PrimeWorksMultimedia - +412 391 32 32
8) Mike Gerts, Employer, ketogenicdietmealplan.com blog site
I hereby that the above statement/some personal information are true and correct.
Kristine B. Relieve