Date: 11 July 2017
My name is Sepp and I am a native English speaker from Canada but I'm currently living in Cangzhou, Hebei. I have 2 years experience teaching English in Foshan, Guangdong. My expected Salary is 15k. Wechat:18402087289
Yu Hong road Building
Objective Seeking an English Teaching position
Experience February 2015 – March 2017
English teacher for Kalon English
Taught children from 3 – 10 years old
Gave demo classes and helped with school promotions
July 2014 – November 2014
Administrative Assistant Ford Motor Company of Canada, Oakville, ON
• Worked with Ford Canada’s Labour Relations bargaining team during the
2016 Ford-Unifor Negotiations
• Prepared labour negotiation documents with black lining in Microsoft Word
for bargaining with Unifor labour team within deadlines
• Performed format consistency and grammatical checks before sending to
team for negotiation meetings
• Photocopying, scanning and other office related duties
January 2013 – Oct 2014
General Labourer Simplicity Tree Care, Richmond Hill, ON
• Cut and processed logs with chainsaw
• Hauled brush and chipped wood
• Assisted with cutting tree down
• Maintained equipment
August 2011 – February 2012
Driver helper, UPS, Toronto, ON
• Organize and arranged packages for fast delivery.
• Collect money for parcels
• Able to lift over 70lbs
November 2010 to June 2011
Security Guard, Total Security Management, Toronto, ON
• Patrolled and assisted TD Corporate Security during Occupy
• Toronto protests
• Appointed team leader during Occupy Toronto protests at TD Canada trust
• Assisted Loss Prevention officers with duties on site
November 2009 to March 2010
Security Guard, Primary Response, Toronto, ON
• Maintained and patrolled condominium complex which included 3 private
residential hi-rise condominiums, 3 townhouses and a 4-level parking garage.
• Responded to residential issues and complaints (ranging from noise pollution, domestic violence and any other disturbances of peace).
• Parking enforcement duties including tag and towing vehicles.
• Lead team when supervisor left site. Training as well as coordinating.
• Translated administration rules and regulations to Mandarin, Chinese residents.
• Assisted Property Manager with the collection of unpaid parking fees and enforced bans on known listed offenders, from entering the property.
June 2008 to October 2009
Concierge/ Security Guard, Iron Horse, Toronto, ON
• Maintain and patrol access control at site.
• Assist Residents with any security issues.
• Communicate in Mandarin to assist Chinese Condo Residence regarding management or security issues.
• Maintain a respectful attitude and relationship with the general public.
Education January 2012 to 2015
Seneca College, Toronto, ON
• Studied Mandarin
September 2009 to June 2010
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
• Studied Mandarin and Japanese
Certification Chinese Proficiency Test HSK Level 4
Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel Familiar with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. Typing speed 50+wpm
Volunteered I volunteered to teach English to adults for 3 years in a
ESL Program on the University of Toronto campus.
Interests A Kung Fu Student in Shaolin Program at Chung Wah Kung Fu International System. Participated in special demonstrations with school (Lion Dance) at Chinese New Year and other Chinese events.