Date: 10 July 2017
JEREMY VAN AMERONGEN
Dundas, ON L9H 1C8 Canada
EFFICIENCY AND ORGANIZATIONAL EXPERT
Dynamic, highly credentialed and versatile technology professional with more than 10 years of comprehensive project management experience in go to market, technical systems, deployment, and customer support. Exceptional work ethic enables consistent success in fulfilling company needs and facilitating breakthrough results that are guaranteed to exceed expectations. Outstanding communication skills and expert proficiency in software, hardware, and diagnostic testing maximizes performance, productivity, and efficiency in any fast-paced work environment. Possess in-depth experience in process improvement, development of automation tools, and managing multiple projects from initiation to closure. Accomplished at achieving corporate goals by delivering solutions to complex problems in a fast-moving environment through the development and implementation of more than 20 new products and services.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Team Leadership
- Project Management
- Process Engineering
- Customer Experience
- Planning and Organizing
- Requirements Gathering
- Protocols & Services
- Mobile Technology
GEEK SQUAD, HAMILTON, ON
COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AGENT (Feb 2016 – Present)
Assist customers with service/repair issues and discusses product specifics with customers to determine product problems and service requirements. Answer questions regarding product installation and operation. Correctly and fully complete repair tags for all product lines, verify proper paperwork (receipt, PSP), and document items included with the unit.
EBRP SOLUTIONS INC., MISSISSAUGA, ON
IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (June 2015 – Aug 2015)
In charge of implementing the eBRP Suite for customers across the globe, involved in project management & engagement at all levels of management, product delivery, client & staff mentoring, and participation in business development activities.
- Provided project support with the transition of documentation and implementation of eBRP system roll out to Riyad Bank
B.Sc. completed (2013 – 2014) – see Education
ROGERS COMMUNICATIONS, TORONTO, ON
PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Jan 2011 – Mar 2012)
Highly visible role driving repeatable operations plans for projects that fall outside of normal business operating models. Lead and calibrated all cross-functional teams that directly impacted projects and deliverables, as well as provided escalation support for team leads in all project types, from go to market to process or system repair and improvement.
- Managed resources and activities for the implementation of systems, including real time (war room) support during launch, reducing overall support costs
- Calibrated process, policy or procedural changes across the organization and built into templates to ensure future alignment
PROJECT LEADER (Oct 2008 – Jan 2011)
Acted as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Wireless Technical Call Center in Go to Market and New Product Introduction Life Cycle; including defining Service Level Agreement requirements per vendor, managing information revolving around new products, and post-launch support. Reviewed and analyzed documents such as a Procurement Requests (RFP, RFI, RFQ), Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements (FRD), Program Development Process (PDP), Quality Assurance (QA), Use Cases and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the design and implementation of products and services were in line with the departmental objectives.
- Reviewed Statement of Work and deliver testing and feedback with respect to new products reducing the overall cost of post-launch support
STRATEGY AND PLANNING MANAGER (Nov 2007 – Oct 2008)
Represented the Business Customer Operations (BCO) teams in Go to Market and acted as Project Manager and SME to Marketing and Key Stakeholders on all projects. Worked closely with Sales, Product and Customer Base Marketing teams to develop service and support plans and drive the execution of these plans through Rogers Business Support Centre, including resource management.
- Presented detailed deliverable information for each active project to senior executive team in monthly reporting meeting
- Created, coded and implemented system that reduced senior executive report creation times from one day to five minutes
PROCESS CONSULTANT (Feb 2006 – Nov 2007)
Leveraged various Rogers' teams to review and improve existing processes followed by implementation of changes, including managing of required projects such as software development and system implementation; specialized in business transformation of processes and systems.
- Re-engineered wire line NOC notification process, including build and implementation of customer impact identification system, reducing time to complete from 21 to 3 days
- Successfully identified and negotiated system fix with vendor, keeping the Mobile Device Management project on schedule
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Information Systems Security, DeVry University, Los Angeles, CA, June 2014
Post-Diploma Certificate in Advanced Network Security & Connectivity,
Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON, August 2001
eTEFL, July 2017