Date: 13 February 2018
I am teacher Rossouw. I have a degree in Linguistics, and a qualified TEFL certificate of 120 hours.
I am “completing” my teaching license in South Africa (PGCE), next month I will be graduating in December 15, 2017.
For the past 3 years I have given all my attention to teaching.
I taught English to children, young adults and elders. I taught privately, online, business English and I taught in school classrooms to second language learners.
My objective as a teacher is creating a learning environment for my learners to grow. I remain committed to improving my teaching skills further and contributing to the success of the school.
“I am planning to head to China in 2018”
My preferences are as follows:
• Cities: Shanghai/Shenzhen/Beijing
• Level: middle and high school
• School types: Public schools NO training centers
• Salary expectations: Best offer!
• Accommodation: Allowance provided
• Z-VISA PROVIDED
• PGCE Teacher Certificate (Busy completing)
• BA in Linguistics
• TEFL certificate 120 hours
• 3 years teaching experience
** skype: teacherlindsayrossouw
We hope to hear from you soon. The sooner we can start the process, the better!