Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide


Public University in China
By:Patrick <petmakmak@usa.com>
Date: 29 March 2018

I am a 60 year old American male currently working at a University in Jiangxi Province. I would like to find a new teaching position at a University in rural Western China. I have a lot of experience, and I am an engaging and reliable Teacher. I will send a resume and photo upon request. Thanks ! Patrick


Go to another board -