Date: 19 November 2015
Address: Pune – 411014, Maharashtra, India
Contact No.: +91 9819720745 (Whatsapp) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Holds a Degree in Mass Media (Advertising) from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
• Possesses a Certificate in Social Media Marketing from SO ME Academy, Certificate in Marketing on Twitter and Certificate in Marketing on Youtube from Three Sixty Academy.
• Dedicated & self-motivated individual with experience in writing content (Blogs/ Articles, etc.) on various topics.
• Result oriented professional with strong communication & interpersonal skills as well as ability to relate to people; possesses skills in mentoring and guiding.
• A freelance Social Networker, Blog Writer and Event Planner/Organizer.
• Organizer of an active Social Meetup Group of Pune Expats & NRIs and also helps organizers of other groups with their events and encouraging active participation from their members.
• Been an HR Advisor for Vodafone UK employees; Taken initiatives for process improvement, documentation, trainings etc. Played a vital role in transitioning activities from the UK to the Pune office in India, by travelling to the headquarters in the UK.
• A competitive professional with over 5 years of experience as an International Cabin Crew.
• Insightful experience of travelling to various geographies and interacting with people from varied cultures (USA, Europe, Far East and Middle East. Lived in Jordan for 3 years, Thailand for 2 months and USA for 3 months)
• Exposure of flying on International/ Long Haul routes with Royal Jordanian Airlines & Kingfisher Airlines as Cabin Crew.
• Possesses knowledge of Foreign Languages such as French and Arabic.
• Abilities in handling media/blogs and the incumbent traffic/audience associated with them.
• A TESOL/TEFL (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language) certified teacher from the American TESOL Institute, having successfully completed an internship of a month with a govt. school in Saraburi, Thailand (in 2013).
• Capable of facilitating/coaching by using interactive media and discussions and “hands-on” approaches to the subject matter.
• Possesses a keen interest in Esoteric and Spiritual subjects and also practices Angel oracle & Tarot as a hobby.
Hospitality/Aviation Teaching/Training Content Writing & Management
Administration/ Co-ordination Research & Studies Curriculum Design & Development
Student Assessment& Management Team Building Panning & Control
Business Communication Networking Project Management
Social Media Marketing (such as Facebook, Twitter & Youtube)
Feb 2015 to present Freelancer Social Media/Event organizer
• Actively organized workshops and festivals pertaining to spiritual subjects such as the Cosmic Gathering and a few Mediation and Chakra Healing workshops.
• Assisted with their social media campaign to help bring in more registrations and writing and managing the content.
• Organizer of an active Meetup group of Expats & ex-Expats in Pune and also assists organizers of other such groups in organizing their events and to encourage more participation from their members.
Jan 2014 to Jan 2015 Vodafone UK (Shared Services), Pune, India HR Advisor
• First member to be hired in the team, before the transition. Took the process from its grass-root level and streamlined it. Provided process improvement ideas and suggestions.
• Quickly grasped the functionality and worked on systems such as EIC, SAP.
• Took the initiative of creating documents and reference/training material for the new team members so that they may easily understand the process and its functions.
• Travelled to the headquarters in the UK, for 2 and a half weeks, to do the transition of the processes, which also included creating the official training document.
• Actively trained the rest of the team members, on the processes and been a constant source of support and guidance for them.
• Voice calls / emails to employees and vendors in the UK, in order to address their queries and requests.
• Handled any escalations that arose, in a timely and tactful manner.
• Provided training, assistance and feedback to the team members for enhancing their written and spoken communication skills.
• Received email appreciations and applause from the UK based employees on several occasions for professionally and tactfully handling their issues and resolving queries.
Aug 2013 to Sept 2013 Thessaban school, Saraburi, Thailand TEFL Teacher (Intern)
• Taught English as a foreign language to Thai students from the age of 8 to 18, as part of an internship program, after completing the TESOL course from the American TESOL Institute.
• Incorporated Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking activities in order to facilitate maximum learning for the students.
• Affably interacted with the students and motivated them to learn the language and expel any fears or inhibitions associated with it, from their minds.
• Also, acted as a great source of support for the Thai teachers, who needed help with the English language.
Oct 2010 to Jun 2013 Royal Jordanian Airlines, Amman, Jordan Flight Attendant
• Successfully released to operate the long haul & layover flights immediately after the course completion.
• Received appreciation letters for demonstrating outstanding work; got excellent passenger feedback and audits.
Sep 2007 to Sep 2010 Kingfisher Airlines (5-star Airline) Flight Attendant
• Instrumental in flying on Kingfisher’s International/ Long Haul Routes.
• Awarded a couple of appreciation letters during her tenure, for the dedicated services and professionalism.
• TESOL certification (120 hrs ~ In-class) from American TESOL Institute 2013
• Bachelor of Mass Media (Advertising) from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai 2007
• 12th from Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School, Jaipur 2004
• 10th from Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School, Jaipur 2002
Professional Trainings / Courses
• Has successfully completed an online certificate course in Social Media Marketing from SO ME Academy through Udemy, in June 2015(Awaiting the certificate)
• A certificate course in Tarot Reading from “Rise your Soul” in June, 2015 and practices tarot as a hobby now.
• Attended a workshop on the Basics of Bartending in Pune, India in November, 2013.
• Attended TESOL/TEFL teachers’ training from American TESOL Institute, Kolkata, in August, 2013.
• Got trained at Royal Jordanian Airlines, Amman, Jordan and demonstrated excellence by scoring the highest average ever of 99.2 % in the Initial training course and topped the class.
• Trained and promoted to the First Class at Royal Jordanian Airlines in February, 2011.
• Underwent training and got promoted to the First Class on Kingfisher’s domestic routes, in January 2009.
• Attended BASIC Course in Computers from the Army Wives’ Welfare Association (AWWA), Bombay in 2004.
• Completed a Beginner’s Course in French from Alliance Francaise De Bombay in 2004.
Market Research / Studies & Articles
• Handled Market Research assignment at XIM (Xavier’s Institute of Management) - an educational insight into the courses/qualifications that various companies want their new applicants to possess.
• Conducted customer surveys for Crossroads Mall during the Diwali Festival Promotion (2005).
• Worked as marketing executive for about 2 months, during the summer break (2006) at a web-based firm called Wiantech. The project at hand was a website called laloorabri.com; handled a lot of film & television celebrities associated with the website.
• Conducted a market research to study the effect of shopping environments in the decision making process of the consumers by taking two competitive brands of coffee, namely Bru and Nescafe.
o An article for the BMM Magazine on specified theme ‘Religion - What It Means To Me’.
o Couple of Poems
o A Jingle for an ad assignment in college.
o Won the 3rd prize in an all-India slogan writing competition, organized by Parle, on the occasion of Family Day (During 10th standard). S
o Blogs on internet like “The Glutton Jabbers” (Link – http://thegluttonjabbers.blogspot.com/), “Shame and Honour” (Link - http://shameandhonour.blogspot.com/) and “Better Safe Than Sorry” (Link – http://safeandaway.blogspot.com/)
• Has completed a month’s internship as a TEFL/ESL teacher at a Government school in the Saraburi province of Thailand, which ended on the 20th of September, 2013.
• Hosted numerous events during & after college, including the following:
o Compeered for Ford Fiesta @ WTC during Mumbai marathon (Jan 2007)
o Big Bazaar – A Futurebazaar.com promotion @ Phoenix mills (Jan 2007)
o Power Horse (Energy Drink) promotion @ phoenix mills (May 2007)
o Hindustan Times Fun Fiesta Stage Show- Conservation of Energy (June 2007)
o Hindustan Times Campus Calling – A Career Counselling Event @ Buntara auditorium & St. Andrew’s Auditorium (13th, 14th June 2007)
• Choreographed a Fashion Show for KJ Somaiya College for their college festival Symphony as well as KEM College festival in Jan & Feb 2007, respectively.
• Modelled for a few promotional events such as ramp shows and catalogue shoots for beauty and fashion brands such as Loreal and 109degrees F.
• Worked for a number of promotions and events especially corporate events and conferences, award functions and exhibitions.
Date of Birth 1986
Place of Birth India
Linguistic Abilities Proficient in English and Hindi / Basic knowledge of French & Arabic
Passport No. Indian Passport (Valid till 2017)
Valid Visas US VISA – B1B2 (valid till 2023) ; UK VISA – C-Visit-Business (Valid till 2016)