Date: 21 February 2015
Hello prospective employers, I am an Advanced TESOL graduate of the American TESOL Institute in Tampa, Florida and I am investigating opportunities to instruct English as a Second Language. Below is my resume, feel free to email me with job opportunities. I have a valid passport, collegiate credentials, immunization documents.
VICTOR MCFARLAND email@example.com
Advanced TESOL Graduate
• Doctorate of Organizational Leadership EDD
• Professional experience having served in corporate executive leadership e. g., CEO, COO positions. Multi-cultural experience in staff training, client development, loss prevention planning, procurement, and organizational policy and program implementations for positive ROI.
RELAVENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Academic Instructor/Aid: Wynne Public School District. Wynne, Arkansas- 01/2012- present
• High school classroom management, curriculum interaction, lesson devising, and distribution as well as experienced in working with Alternative Learning Education with students with behavioral issues (ALE).
Literary Manuscript Editing & Proofreader: Aignos Publishing, 54-253 Kaipapau Loop
Hau’ula, HI 05/2014-present
• Preliminary review & proofreading of current & up and coming literary author’s manuscripts
Facility Director: South Florida Jet Center. Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 2007-2009
• Oversee facility/ground line crew duty objectives e. g., readying luxury jets for scheduled departure/arrivals, on-board catering ordering, procurement, and daily facility maintenance task directing.
• Aerial Banners Inc. Hollywood, Florida, 2005-2008 (Contract Commercial Pilot)
VICTOR MCFARLAND firstname.lastname@example.org p.2
V. P. of Business Relations (Liaison): Dental Direct. Coral Springs, Florida – 06/2003-12/2009
• Client development, loss prevention oversight, team assignment scheduling, procurement oversight, monitor work & staff performance, assist in overseeing corporate Federal and State government rules and regulation adherence with dental mobile teams.
• Investigate school size per county/perish and student count, researching children’s eligibility for Medicaid assistance, compiling earnings data for investors ROI turn time, outlining optimistic and pessimistic revenue obtainment, correlating & implementing cost factors for corporate medical procedures.
V.P. Speedliner Motorsports. Tulsa, Oklahoma-06/1997-05/2003
• Hire, train, and oversee skilled staffs production turn-time in applications of anti-corrosion polyurethane adhesives, oversee automotive performance component installations, quality assurance monitoring, negotiating commercial/industrial contracts e. g., Boeing Aerospace, AMI/American Airlines, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and others.
Advanced TESOL Graduate: American TESOL Institute (ATI), Tampa, Florida
EDD: Argosy University-Honolulu, Hawaii
MBA: Kaplan University-Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
BS: Oklahoma State University-Tulsa, Oklahoma.