Incorporate these 10 tips into your business for success!
I think everyone would love to have a work at home job. But it’s not as easy as one would think. You have easy access to TV., to the refrigerator, the phone keeps ringing, your friends come to visit, because they know your home. You can hang around in your p,j’s, which makes you lazy and that couch looks really inviting. When working at home you need to have some rules for yourself, some discipline.
Here are 10 tips to make it easier to work at home!
1. Shower and get dressed, just like you were going to a work away job. This gets you refreshed and ready for the day.
2. Have a good breakfast. Get your mindset for a productive day.
3. Turn off the phone, when not making phone calls. Put the TV. remote in another room. 4. When you run out of ideas or just don’t feel like working. Take a short walk, or whatever it takes to get inspired again, then get back to work.
5. Keep some stick notes nearby. When you have an idea, write it down. You can refer to them when your out of your creative zone.
6. Take breaks. They say for every hour you work, take a 10-15min break and get your mind refreshed.
7. Keep water in your work area. It keeps you hydrated and keeps you from wanting to snack all day.
8. Set a time for work. When it passes, Stop. Don’t let work run your life.
9. Make a log of what your doing with your work time. Remember no real progress = no real money.
10. Be grateful! Your one of the lucky ones that get to work from home. You don’t have to commute in bumper to bumper traffic just to work in a cubicle.
Most of all remember to love life and don’t waste time. Benjamin Franklin Quoted: “Doust Thou Love Life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of!”
Julianne Rowat, the author, has other articles and videos on motivational and self improvement. She is an internet marketing consultant that enjoys helping others with different types of advertising to grow their business without all the expense. If you want to know more about her, visit her blog at: http://www.juliannerowatsblog.com or her website at: http://www.ultimatewealthfromhome.com