Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in China

Z visa or Residence Permit.
By:Fritzane <fritzane@yahoo.co.uk>
In Response To: F vs Z (Dos)

I am in doubt about the present visa issued on the passport.Last year i had a green book(residence permit) and a Z visa on my passport seperately.But this year there is no green book.The immigration just stamped my passport with a seal and it is written ...."Resident Permit".So I want to know if this is a new form of Z visa;if it's a multiply or single entry;whether I need another visa to leave and come back when I go back home;and if this stamp is ok to pay visit to another country and come back.Thanks for your suggestions.I am in doubt! :(

Messages In This Thread

F visa accetable -- JohnnyWinnebago
F-visas and working in china -- Kevin
F vs Z -- Dos
Z visa or Residence Permit. -- Fritzane
Z VISA in China -- Aswini
F visa and Z -- gary
Z-Visa -- Jamie Cobham
you need a Z visa -- Tez
China Visa -- Will Pascoe
A word to 'Tez' -- Joe Sullivan
China Visa -- Will Pascoe
Apologies to Tez -- Joe Sullivan
Z visa issue -- KEKE ANYI

Go to another board -