Learn to TEACH English with TECHNOLOGY. Free course for American TESOL students.

TESOL certification course online recognized by TESL Canada & ACTDEC UK.

Visit Driven Coffee Fundraising for unique school fundraising ideas.

Texas ISD School Guide
Texas ISD School Guide

Travel, Teach, Live in China

Re: Teaching in China - Part 2
In Response To: Re: Teaching in China - Part 2 (Miles)

Anyone with a resident permit (and this means an individual being completely registered with the PSB within 30 days of arriving in China) has a right to rent an apartment in his/her own name. The problem with these discussion groups is the spewing of misinformation. It is better to ask questions than to make outlandish claims. The previous poster is correct: foreigners can rent apartments in China.

Messages In This Thread

Teaching in China - Part 2 -- pdf
Re: Teaching in China - Part 2 -- Miles
Re: Teaching in China - Part 2 -- prlove51

Go to another board -